Contact iGeneTRAiN here
Support Our ResearchA gift to iGeneTRAiN accelerates research to develop new ways to perform translational research in transplantation. Support for iGeneTRAiN can be provided in a variety of ways, including check, credit card, and even stock.
- A $150 gift allows us to deploy a wearable device on a pediatric or adult transplant patient and monitor for post-transplant complications including infection (see ‘For Patients’ section for more information).
- A $600 gift allows us to deploy wearable devices on an average transplant household
- A $100 gift allows us to scan the genome with the transplant genetic array (containing approximately 800,000 genetic variants) of a transplant recipient from our studies and integrate their rejection outcomes and other complications of rejection with the existing datasets.
- A $200 gift allows us to scan the genome of a transplant recipient and their respective donor from our studies and integrate their outcomes with the existing datasets.
- A gift of $25,000 or more establishes a named fund and enables you to directly support specific iGeneTRAiN research initiatives, pilot programs, faculty support, and/or education for the next generation of scientific leaders.
Ways to Give:Where it is needed most: Unrestricted gifts allow the leadership of iGeneTRAiN to direct funding to areas where the opportunity to impact transplantation research is greatest. Online donations: If you are interested in making a dedicated gift to a specific solid-organ transplant area, please contact us here or click here to donate It is also possible to donate by sending a check payable to ‘iGeneTRAiN‘ to the following address: C/O Aisling McCormick , Penn Transplant Institute, Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, 2 Dulles Building, 3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Where will the donation be spent on?We are genuinely committed to every possible penny of all donated funds to actual genomic research (we strive to spend 95% of raised funds on research with 5% on necessary administration). We aim to adhere to the highest standards in the field to achieve this with transparency, accountability and oversight on all funds raised and spent.
The United States iGeneTRAiN committee is underway in 501c3 applications and you can shortly make your tax-deductible contribution using a secure online Giving Form.